You Will Fail but Don't Stop
That was better than being unemployed. Way more like atleast I was getting something. That when I started running solo. Became independent. I remember that I grew up without a mother and a father. Met my father when I was 16 and from then I can still remember that I would roughly see him once a year. At that point my mother passed away when I was 12. That not the point, the point is I groomed myself. And I was successful.
So my main reason with all this sadness is, you can not keep on blaming your past and you do nothing about it now. From a security that I was I got promoted several time, most of those times I would be volunteering. From security to being a porter to being a Night Auditor to being a receptionist to being the Bartender to being a Manager that I am today, it all started from taking it one step at a time.
The way you dress says it all. It determines the type of life you want to live. The way you walk tells us where you going. Your walk though I must say is automatically formed by the way you dress. It just happens. I go to church and I bought this formal coat that cost me 2$ in a flee market. Did few adjustments on it, then boom it fitted me very well. Been using it for a very long time , about four years now. All this trouble because I wanted to walk like the richest, talk and feel like the richest. Been using that coat everytime when going to church.
My point on this is it doesnt matter how much it cost to look the way you want. As little as you can afford, you can make those adjustments and make it feel the way you want. At first it wont be the way you wanted but there will be time when it feel so right.
Take it and make it what you want with it.
Still Yours
N M