How long To Wait?
My advice, don't. You do not have to wait but you have to be careful. We all need money but we dont have to loose what we have. You only have to use what you have to gain what you don't have. That must have been what Mr Albert Eirnstein thought before he became the greatest Mathematician.
"If I have an egg, a slice of bread and butter, I sure should get a sandwhich in return." Somethings like when do I know if it a sandwhich? Yeap you don't, you just have to add it all up right to be a sandwhich. Even if it takes you 5 to 10 minutes or an hour still it doesnt matter. As long as you make the right move. Now that what happens when it comes to money. You use it or keep it it doesnt matter at the end it will be finished. And that when I started wondering how do I make and keep money and let money babysit itself without working for someone?
I must say, the world we live in is so cruel. That in such a way that we end up knowing one routine to live. Work to pay the bills which is the same as study to work so you can pay the bills. I mean what type of a life is that? What type of God that creat something that so unfair? If the Millionare quotes says "an average millionare have atleast 7 sources of income," then why do I still have to depend on one job to make a living? If a Millionaire saying states that "there comes a point whereby you no longer work for money, " then what else is there to work for? There must be something.
Respect. Work until you earn respect. Work until your signature becomes an autograph. Next topic I will be discussing Where to start and I hope to see you soon.
Standing Still As Yours
N M