Why Forex Traders Open Classes If They Make Money?
Anyway I do make money even when I am at sleep. Maybe if w start explaining what is Forex and then reply to the question why traders open up Forex Institutes. Forex Trading is not some get rich quick scheme, no it not. It is not like lotto where if you lucky you just play and guess any number you like and then boom you win. No it is indeed not. In forex trading it where we happen to buy and sell currencies using our local currency, depending where you at and what currency you prefer to use. in this case here in South Africa we look at the Rand. When you fund your account to trade there are procedures to be followed and so when it is time to withdraw. It not like when you feel that you need some money you are going to just withdraw just like that. I have one post where I once said I am only writing about what I do not because I am rich nor I get paid for what I do but just because I feel it better for us, me and you, walk in one direction since we all in one goal, to have money. I also included that money is not everything but what you do is everything since it will determine your direction. The action you take today will show you the direction of your life. The crowd you find yourself in will tell you where you going. This is what we as the youth of today are trying to do, to help each other grow financially and as a human being.
When a trader have analysed a trade, they wait, they don't have to keep watching the market but to know wen to place the trade and if it is going to make profit or not. What does this got to do with the topic right? Well here it is, we make money and we also loose money. With or without the classes we will still make money. Thus after this traders notice that an average millionaire will always more than one source of income. Now that why we open up the classes. Foreign Exchange Market is not a scam or a get rich quick scheme but it comes with the procedures to follow.
Kind Regards Yours...