Money is something we were not born with it, but power comes from within. I remember this Zulu saying "imali ayiluthezi olunenkume" meaning it doent buy the useless, there will always be a catch where money is involved. I just wonder if money was born as this much powerful.
Few days ago I saw a post of my brother complaining and whining about the month moving so slowly as if we had just reached the third week in one week. By the way my brother is a qualified paramedic and he get paid month end just like everyone else. I'm not saying I too get paid on the month end guys but I dont ask for money from anyone if it month end. Back to today'a topic money and power. We all know that if we had enough money we wouldnt be living the life that we living now. We would be traveling around the globe. While we at it an ex coluegue of mine Ashleigh Mitchel been traveling around the world enjoying every moment of her life, hope you will come back with some gift for all of us including the readers.
We were at it where we look at the power of money. It not happiness but how much evil it can do. Trust me you can not buy happiness but if it happens that you do, I assure you it wont last. That why I say to you the power of money is how much evil it can do. Some kill for money, so kidnap or rape just because they need money. A millionare saying clearly states that They all wants to eat but a few wants to hunt. I say it bacause they know how hard it is to hunt and still have to wait to recieve your earnings after a very dificult job of hunting.
To cut it short, ask how to do it. Relax and breath. Dont rush into things. Prepare your self for the greatness. There will be a time where I will post about how I did it. But right now I will be posting about how I am doing it.
Still same old
NM